One of my favourite desserts! It goes well with both sweet and salty fillings and is quite versatile.
- 3-4 eggs
- 500g-1k flour
- 1⁄2 liter carbonated water/club soda or water if former is missing
- 1⁄2 liter milk
- bit of oil
- pinch of baking soda (if no carbonated water)
- pinch of salt
- pinch of sugar
- Mix eggs with a pinch of salt and a pinch of sugar
- Add milk and water (Add baking soda if no carbonated water)
- Add a bit of oil
- Mix well until desired consistency is reached. Some people prefer them more thick, some thinner.
Oil up the pan and fry them up.